We know this is suppose to be a *weekly* update, but sometimes you just have nothing to report, so we missed out a few weeks!
In the meantime 2013 has arrived and we're slowely starting again at fixing and improving stuff around the community. Holidays are over, new jobs are started, so we're all set and ready again to provide you with another year of SpA gaming experiences!
Nowfor the news:
We've recruited a bunch new members! In no particular order these are;
We also welcome back 2 members who have been gone for a while;
_9mmNL_ and Dunken, welcome back!
Starting this month we have a new TF2 manager and general recruiter, [SpA]JuncoPartner! You may all now suck up to him ;)
- Cleaned up leftovers from CS:GO
- Fixed Killingfloor servers not properly updating
- Fixed issue with medic ubercharge plugin and the MvM servers (thanks hako for reporting)
- Removed test CVAR that made the server cycle through maps
- Fixed pl_goldrush escape for quickplay traffic
- Removed servers "warserver, nocritz and all Halloween servers
- Removed all advertisements
- Updated gScramble plugin
- Removed password
- Updated (1.4.0) & fixed Saxton hale mod
- Fixed mod's not working
- Added proper mapcycle and settings
- Installed Wario ware mod Wario ware-mod enabled maps
- Added new maps for Saxton Hale mod;
- Fixed a bunch incorrect settings in the Dodgeball plugin
- Added new funmode "Freezetag", this is enabled on the maps cp_gravelpit, cp_granary and cp_badlands
- Added an extra server to test development releases on. The main server is now a "stable" server.